Monday, June 29, 2009

June Holidays

On the 12th of June my family and I have decided to go out to east coast for fun. Sadly, my brother was sick and therefore my parents decided that we do not go. I felt sad. Instead, we stayed at home and played games and watched movies together. We played a lot of games like THE GAME OF LIFE, Uno, Monopoly, Boggle ... We had a whale of a time then we went up to my Grandma's house for a delicious dinner, my Grandma also cooked some of my favourite dishes such as snow fish, her famous homemade corn soup ...

Then I went to my block's playground to play with my other friends. After I played for about 1 hour or so then I returned to my house. My family and I were inside my father's room watching television while my dad was outside using the computer. After watching television my family and I went to bed at 10 pm sharp. I wish I can spend more time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment